[Osmf-talk] Possible vote on membership prerequisites

Kathleen Lu kathleen.lu at mapbox.com
Mon Nov 2 03:17:31 UTC 2020

Hi Tobias,
I appreciate that you are listening and willing to give the idea of
limiting membership longer and more detailed consideration. I agree that
members should have a detailed and fully vetted proposal before them, with
time to debate, before voting.
I'm not sure though why the Board and MWG getting together to study the
issue requires a resolution? Is it not already within their prerogative to
investigate the issue and draft proposals?
-Kathleen