[Osmf-talk] AoA changes in Dec?

Juan Jose Iglesias jjiglesiasg at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 14:59:46 UTC 2020

Hi Joost

Sorry my late answer I was in an adventure travel off-road to collect some data and Mapillary pictures in Bolivia. The Spreadsheet provided by Pascal Neis is available for whoever requested it. If you want I may send it to you so you can share with all the community in the share platform of your choice. I will be more than happy to help in the effort to invite all prospective future OSMF members that the community may wish.

Please all review and advise

Best Regards

J.J.Iglesias

Mapper at #Bolivia