[Osmf-talk] Africa as a training ground - protecting its vulnerability & HOT practices was RE: google Open Buildings usage request

St Niklaas st.niklaas at live.nl
Wed Aug 4 20:35:47 UTC 2021

Hi B Araali - Van Opstal,

It sounds like the talk my sons are making 'they do it to' or what I did myself 'their numbers are lesser in value' but mine were below average.
The argument they do it too is rubbish, don’t use it. We (OSM) try to make a high-quality database, good to build a reliable map. And if you don’t agree, or don’t want to agree, find your own way out.

Greetz