[Osmf-talk] Organised editing activity request by commercial company - Talk-Africa - TomTom

Mateusz Konieczny matkoniecz at tutanota.com
Mon Feb 15 21:22:16 UTC 2021

Feb 15, 2021, 21:49 by allan at iafrica.com:

> Hello List,
>
> The wiki page for TomTom organised      editing is not an advert in my eyes. It states a very few facts      about the company, setting the context of their contribution,      which seems fine to me.

"We are committed to creating precision technology that brings us closer to
our vision of a safer, cleaner, congestion-free world."

is a blatant marketing-speak and something that I would consider as a clear ad.

First sentence in
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Organised_Editing/Activities/TomTom#TomTom
is also an ad, but at least provides some relevant info.