[Osmf-talk] Seeking feedback and interest in the OSMF Engineering Working Group

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Thu Jul 8 12:05:27 UTC 2021

Looking at this and the board minutes, we would seem to be missing some
high level guidelines and goals defining what is to be acheived,
particulary with respect to the website and support for contributors.
Without that I expect that we will go through another cycle of
frustration, lack of purpose and incompatible goals and in a years time
we will be looking at the umpteenth EWG reboot.

Or put differently: what is different about this reboot than the
numerous ones before that were miserable failures?

Simon