[Osmf-talk] google Open Buildings usage request

b.kilhu+ytrwslnopdfujmrtjzkvsxweizfjncifmzdwwypiihjzdikulpnvql+- at gmail.com b.kilhu+ytrwslnopdfujmrtjzkvsxweizfjncifmzdwwypiihjzdikulpnvql+- at gmail.com
Fri Jul 30 11:03:50 UTC 2021

You can find an illustration of some common errors it can make on the
13th page of the respective publication:
https://arxiv.org/abs/2107.12283