[Osmf-talk] Should OSMF run another microgrants round?

Amanda McCann amanda.mccann at osmfoundation.org
Sun Nov 7 12:40:11 UTC 2021

Hello fellow OSMers,

The OSMF Board needs to sort out how we're going to budget this, what the budget structure will be, whether it should be once off or recurring, and where the fundraising will come from. So we're going to shelve this for now and come back to it at a later date.

--
A. McCann
Secretary

Name & Registered Office:
OpenStreetMap Foundation
St John’s Innovation Centre
Cowley Road
Cambridge
CB4 0WS
United Kingdom
A company limited by guarantee, registered in England and Wales
Registration No. 05912761