[Osmf-talk] Google Open Buildings now licensed ODbL

b.kilhu+ytrwslnopdfujmrtjzkvsxweizfjncifmzdwwypiihjzdikulpnvql+- at gmail.com b.kilhu+ytrwslnopdfujmrtjzkvsxweizfjncifmzdwwypiihjzdikulpnvql+- at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 19:45:47 UTC 2021

Oh, so they preferred if we had a `(c) OSM (c) Google` banner in the corner?

In tomorrow's news: Google Maps turns ODbL - still OSM can't make any use of it.