[Osmf-talk] App damaging OSM data

John Whelan jwhelan0112 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 20:14:50 UTC 2021

I would suggest that relations are complex and it might be better by
starting to explain just what they are and why they are important to
mappers.

Once the understanding is there then it becomes easier to apply pressure
to avoid damaging them.

For one I have no idea what they are or what value they are and I've
been mapping for a good few years.

Cheerio John

Sent from Postbox <https://www.postbox-inc.com>