[osmosis-dev] Postgis is in repo1.maven.org

Brett Henderson brett at bretth.com
Sun Dec 13 22:01:56 GMT 2009

On Sat, Dec 12, 2009 at 12:52 AM, Hakan Tandogan <hakan at gurkensalat.com>wrote:

> If you want to wait a few moments more, you should have a fixed postgis
> jar latest tomorrow.

I did the revert to get the build running because switching backwards and
forwards between jars is straightforward.  Let me know when you're done
though and we can switch it back to your implementation.

The build and all tests are completing successfully at the moment.

On a related note, I also made some classworlds launcher fixes so I think
that is working properly as well.

Brett