[OSRM-talk] How to change the routes so that it is not illegal

Natfoot natfoot at gmail.com
Mon Oct 28 18:15:40 UTC 2013

Thanks for the quick replies.
In Edmonds, WA the Washington State Ferry System has a dock. This Dock is
separated by a public road from the waiting lines and the toll booths. It
is required for people getting on the ferry docks to go through the toll
booths.  this almost means that you have to start the ferry routing at the
toll booths and not at the end of the dock.   That would be one way to make
it work even though there are more roads.

Best Regards,
Nathan