[OSRM-talk] Use another data source than OSM

Romain Wieser romain.wieser at ign.fr
Fri May 22 10:03:04 UTC 2015

Hi,

Thank you both for your reply. It help me a lot.

@Mohammed : I am very interested about all details information you can
provide.

@Patrick : Since I work for the National Mapping Agency of France, I
have no problems with commercial data sources. We have a huge database
full of geodata in all kind. Unfortunately, this data are not made for
navigation, so we studding the possibility to adapt these data to a
routing machine. OSRM can be the solution.

Thanks again, I'll let you know the results of the possibility to doing
that if you're interested.

Regards,

Romain Wieser
Analyste |Pôle technique du Géoportail - Division Services (IDES)
*Direction des Services et du Système d'Information (D2SI)
*
T + 33(0)1 43 98 62 52 ●Poste 6252
73, AVENUE DE PARIS, 94165 Saint-Mandé cedex
ign.fr - geoportail.gouv.fr