[OSRM-talk] Using custom data

Daniel Patterson daniel at mapbox.com
Thu Oct 15 15:34:26 UTC 2015

Hi Matthias,

  Emil is right, your ways are not connected.  The connection needs to happen like this:

  <way id="1">
    <nd ref="1"/>
    <nd ref="2"/>
  </way>

  <way id="2">
    <nd ref="2"/>       <----- same node as in way 1
    <nd ref="3"/>
  </way>

  It is not enough to just have nodes at the same lat/lon, you actually have to refer to the same <node> for ways to be joined.
  If you fix that in your file, you should be able to route on it.

daniel