[OSRM-talk] Using custom data

Matthias Loeks matthias at loeks.net
Thu Oct 15 15:43:52 UTC 2015

Hi Daniel,

many thanks for your answer!
Now I understand... Unfortunately, that makes things much more
complicated :-(
I though OSRM, clever as it is, would do the noding itself and not just
rely on the OSM data.

So I guess I have to build a topology or at least node my custom input
data beforehand, in order to be able to create a noded OSM dataset.
Well, I'll try that... :-)

Thanks again,
Matthias