[OSRM-talk] About Indoor Routing

C.C.Tang hiyorin+osm at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 05:37:44 UTC 2016

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for your reply.
I have tried OSRM and identified several issues need to be solved in order
to make it useful for my project.
It would be grateful if I can have any hints, advice or inspiration.

For (1), I am currently focusing on the route points(geometry) and so it
may not be a problem yet.

For (2), I will certainly need to match to certain level. And also need to
have level information in api response so that I will be able to figure out
what level of certain route point is on. I have not read the OSRM-backend
source code yet. Will it be very difficult to implement that?

Thanks again,

C.C.Tang