[OSRM-talk] About Indoor Routing

Julien Coupey julien at coupey.fr
Wed Feb 24 11:47:03 UTC 2016

Hi

To complement on the previous response, it might be a good starting
point to check this project:
http://github.pavie.info/openlevelup/

It features a beta support for indoor routing, handling specific
direction instructions and indeed relying on a much more simple
approach. I haven't used it really so I can't comment on the quality of
the routing itself but I know it is based on A*, and running in the browser.

Hope this might help,
Julien