[OSRM-talk] IDE Setup

Francis Giraldeau francis.giraldeau at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 21:05:56 UTC 2016

Hello! I wonder what is the recommended IDE for osrm-backend? I usually use
Eclipse and QtCreator, but I had issues with both of them.

I tried to generate project file for Eclipse (mars) using CMake like this:

cd osrm-backend/build/
cmake -G"Eclipse CDT4 - Unix Makefiles" CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Debug ../

However, the sources are not imported at all (only executables under the
build directory). I tried to create the project manually, but c++11 is not
supported by default, and this is cumbersome to tweak.

Any hints would be greatly appreciated. Maybe this could be added to the
wiki afterwards.

Thanks!

Francis