[OSRM-talk] New to OSRM... can I ignore certain turn restrictions but not others?

Nathan Wessel nate.wessel at mail.utoronto.ca
Sun Jun 26 18:35:10 UTC 2016

Hi all,

I've just set up OSRM and am very happy with the results...except for one thing. It seems that someone in my city has added quite a few 'restriction'='no_right_turn_on_red' relations. It seems that these are being interpreted by OSRM as equivalent to 'restriction'='no_right_turn' which is the much more common tag. Obviously, that interpretation would not be correct and I'm seeing errors where these relations are present.

Is there a way to completely ignore this particular turn "restriction" without ignoring all the others?

Thanks,

Nate Wessel
Jack of all trades, master of geography

1-330-936-2849