[OSRM-talk] Demo server switchover to OSRM 5.0 and new HTTP API
johan at mapbox.com
Tue Mar 22 10:47:35 UTC 2016
some of you are using the demo server at https://router.project-osrm.org in
your own projects. This message is to notify you of upcoming changes there.
For a while we've been working on OSRM 5.0.0, which will bring big changes
to the osrm-routed HTTP API. You can see the new HTTP API here
https://github.com/Project-OSRM/osrm-backend/wiki/New-Server-api. We will
soon switch over the demoserver to this new API, likely beginning of April.
Below are the details:
- We will announce the exact date and time of the switchover 7 days in
advance in this issue and on this osrm-talk mailing list
- We will release a _release candidate_ before doing the switchover
- We will not release the final version of OSRM 5.0 before doing the
- If you want to test the new API now already, set it up yourself from this
- We will not provide the old and new API at the same time, but do a hard
switchover of the demo server
- To be notified specifically when the change will happen, you can drop a
comment on this Github issue
Comments are appreciated, either here or on the Github ticket
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the OSRM-talk