[OSRM-talk] New v5.23.0 release
daniel at mapbox.com
Wed Oct 14 21:14:33 UTC 2020
Well, after a long hiatus, I've finally had time to cut a new release.
I've bundled up a bunch of the changes that have been submitted over the
last couple of years, and tagged 5.23.0, and cleaned up the
changelog/master branch which had been left dangling in an unclear state
for a while. Build/publish of the various binaries is underway and should
be complete soon. Here's what's changed - mostly bugfixes, but a few small
features as well.
- Changes from 5.22.0
- FIXED: pessimistic calls to std::move [#5560](
- ADDED: new API parameter - `snapping=any|default` to allow snapping
to previously unsnappable edges [#5361](
- ADDED: keepalive support to the osrm-routed HTTP server [#5518](
- ADDED: flatbuffers output format support [#5513](
- ADDED: Global 'skip_waypoints' option [#5556](
- FIXED: Install the libosrm_guidance library correctly [#5604](
- FIXED: Http Handler can now deal witch optional whitespace between
header-key and -value [#5606](
- CHANGED: allow routing past `barrier=arch` [#5352](
- CHANGED: default car weight was reduced to 2000 kg. [#5371](
- CHANGED: default car height was reduced to 2 meters. [#5389](
- FIXED: treat `bicycle=use_sidepath` as no access on the tagged way.
- FIXED: fix table result when source and destination on same one-way
- FIXED: fix occasional segfault when swapping data with
osrm-datastore and using `exclude=` [#5844](
- FIXED: fix crash in MLD alternative search if source or target are
- CHANGED: Reduce memory usage for raster source handling. [#5572](
- CHANGED: Add cmake option `ENABLE_DEBUG_LOGGING` to control whether
output debug logging. [#3427](
- CHANGED: updated extent of Hong Kong as left hand drive country.
- FIXED: corrected error message when failing to snap input
- REMOVED: STXXL support removed as STXXL became abandonware. [#5760](
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the OSRM-talk