[openstreetmap-website] Add welcome page (#338)

Tom Hughes notifications at github.com
Fri Aug 9 16:24:36 UTC 2013

Expiration was not supposed to be checked at point of use, but there was supposed to be a cron job that deleted expired tokens - so handling expired tokens just means coping with a token not being found.

It turns out that the production systems don't seem to have been expiring tokens for some time now, but I plan to fix that now that I know about it.

It looks much better now anyway, and technically I think I am happy with this now.

So I think now this is a question of last call on the general principles, and any issues that LWG or CWG or whatever may have with the wording of the welcome text and things?

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/pull/338#issuecomment-22406281