[openstreetmap-website] Mojibake in changesets page title (#578)

Minh Nguyễn notifications at github.com
Sun Dec 1 13:52:20 UTC 2013

If I set my language to Vietnamese and click on the History (Lịch sử) tab in the redesigned website, the title changes to  “OpenStreetMap | Các bá»™ thay đổi”. The header in the sidebar reads “Các bộ thay đổi” as expected. The issue does not occur when going directly to [the history page](http://www.openstreetmap.org/history#map=9/39.4722/-84.2308) from the URL bar.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/578