[openstreetmap-website] Redesign (#498)

danstowell notifications at github.com
Sun Nov 17 22:05:30 UTC 2013

Hi - I tested on FirefoxOS 1.0.1.0 on ZTE Open (not just Firefox - FirefoxOS) and found an issue with the "Where am I?" link. It's really nice to have the extra features tucked away inside the three-line menu icon but...

1. Click the three-line menu icon to get search etc
2. Click "Where am I?"

What happens: My current coordinates appear in the search box, but there is no indication that there are any associated search results.

What I expect to happen: like on the big site, I expect internal/nominatim results to appear.

In fact, those results DO appear but only if I dismiss the search-etc-menu. It appears to me that pressing "Where am I?" should automatically dismiss the menu to make the results visible.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/pull/498#issuecomment-28665452