[openstreetmap-website] Using an editor jumps to note location if a note is open (#573)

Evropi notifications at github.com
Sat Nov 30 23:39:02 UTC 2013

If I open a note at location *A* and then scroll 20 miles away and try to edit something completely different at location *B*, the iD editor (have not tried with Potlatch) opens at location A because I selected a note there.

I believe this behaviour causes an inconsistency in the UX and must be changed so that the 'Edit' button takes you to the area you are looking at, no matter what.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/573