[openstreetmap-website] Page titles for search results and editing should be more descriptive (#835)

Minh Nguyễn notifications at github.com
Mon Nov 17 07:35:07 UTC 2014

I often have one tab open to iD or Potlatch, along with several other OSM tabs – for example, a zoomed-out map so I can get a bird’s-eye view as I make roving armchair edits, or a list of someone’s changesets because I’m correcting them sequentially. In this scenario, if we moved “OpenStreetMap” to the end of the title, “![logo](https://cloud.githubusercontent.com/assets/1231218/5066491/109c64d4-6de9-11e4-8197-ea136b7b879e.png) Editing…” would make it much easier to switch back to the editor.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/835#issuecomment-63269031