[openstreetmap-website] Simplify sign up for mobile users (#894)

Tom Hughes notifications at github.com
Tue Apr 7 13:53:48 UTC 2015

I'd rather not try and push one method or the other. I suspect the real answer is to do what a lot of sites now do and merge the login and signup pages - currently the best way to signup with a third party provider is actually to start from the login page not the signup page, but I don't really want to duplicate all that logic on the signup page.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/894#issuecomment-90561079