[openstreetmap-website] Footway, path, combined description. (#1087)

Tom Hughes notifications at github.com
Tue Nov 17 20:23:18 UTC 2015

Sorry, I still don't understand.

Are you saying there are two different line styles on the map? and they we need a picture for the second style and a label beside it?

Or are you suggesting having two different labels beside the same image? I don't think that's very sensible as nobody would know how to distinguish them. If they are rendered the same they should be described by some generic term that applies to everything that is rendered that way.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/1087#issuecomment-157496012