[openstreetmap-website] Add UMap functionality (#1056)

kocio-pl notifications at github.com
Sun Sep 13 21:26:44 UTC 2015

1. Even pointers to some useful OSM-related services would be good.
2. If it doesn't tie with OSM, maybe we should ask UMap to make it another useful feedback loop instead of giving up right on the start? I would be happy if they could also help make OSM data better.
3. Expected standard is just getting higher all the time - once we were happy with just having a worldwide static map, today routing is rather a common map feature than something fancy.
4. We can set some standards for inclusion of services, just like we have them defined for [featured layers](http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Featured_tiles).

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/1056#issuecomment-139918973