[openstreetmap-website] terminology: changeset discussion vs. changeset comment (#1144)

Markus Heidelberg notifications at github.com
Mon Feb 1 23:19:13 UTC 2016

"Diskussionsbeitrag" is a new term, introduced on the same day you created this issue. While it is an appropriate translation, compared to it I prefer the former "Kommentar". It is shorter and a more common way of speaking IMO.

Also I don't see the problem with using the same word in different contexts, especially if embedded in complete sentences.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/1144#issuecomment-178250526