[openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website] [WIP] Allow reporting of abusive users to moderators or admins (#1576)
notifications at github.com
Wed Nov 29 19:19:14 UTC 2017
Making some progress here, but still a lot to do. In no particular order, an incomplete TODO list would be:
* Rework the "issue_type" to be a user_role_enum, and restrict in the model to admin/moderator. This should be set for all issues, and makes it easier for reassigning and searching. The defaults can continue to be driven by the model type
* Find and convert all the hardcoded English strings in the views
* Rework so that users who have both admin and moderator roles can see all of the issues
* Handle "report types" via attributes. These were crammed into the details using string joining and driven by checking the translations for the available list of types.
* Make the issue reassigning work
* Various workflow issues. Currently working through the list of issues and resolving them would be timeconsuming since it involves a lot of clicking through.
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the rails-dev