[Rebuild] Objects which have been deleted

Etienne Trimaille etienne.trimaille at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 11:58:09 BST 2012

Hi, I'm a french contributor.

I saw a few hours ago that the bot have deleted some objects in my area.
I don't understand why for some objects.
For instance, this relation :
http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/relation/111178/history
I'm the creator of this relation (user:Gustry) and I have accepted the new
license. Others contributors which are mentionned in this relation have
accepted the licence too.
That's why I don't understand why this relation has been deleted ?
Version 15 isn't compatible ODBL maybe ? So why the bot didn't comeback to
version 14 ?

I have the same question about this node :
http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/node/1682546500/history
The author of this node has accepted the new licence too. I saw version 1
in an old osm file.

Best regards and good luck
Etienne