[Rebuild] Objects which have been deleted

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Wed Jul 18 13:52:21 BST 2012

I would suggest asking mapper mdk to help with undoing the (collateral)
damage.  The changesets in which the edits in question were done, are
blacklisted due to being copy & paste remapping. I can't quite explain
why the relation was completly deleted, but you could definitely
recreate it based on v14.

Simon