[Rebuild] Diffs for the redacting process

Derick Rethans osm at derickrethans.nl
Wed Mar 28 18:45:25 BST 2012

Hello,

earlier today on IRC I was asking whether it was possible to have diffs
going while the redacting bot does its magic. I am not expecting it to
be possible that I can continue to apply those diffs to get to the ODBL
clean database, but I just would like to have an overview on what
exactly the redaction bot does. I also don't care if they're put in a
totally different location. I'd like this mainly for figuring out which
exact data got deleted-which can be very helpful for finding where
things need to be resurveyed-as well as for making it possible to have a
new "year of edits".

cheers,
Derick