[OSM-Science] Paper: Street Network Models and Measures for Every U.S. City, County, Urbanized Area, Census Tract, and Zillow-Defined Neighborhood

Marco Minghini marco.minghini86 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 07:50:09 UTC 2019

Dear Dennis,
thanks for the initiative, you are welcome to do so.
This channel is exactly aimed at sharing and fostering research on OSM, so
feel free to share any interesting updates!
All the best,
Marco

Marco Minghini, Ph.D.
@MarcoMinghini <https://twitter.com/MarcoMinghini>

New Special Issue "Advances in Applications of Volunteered Geographic
Information"
Journal: Remote Sensing (IF=3.406)
Deadline for submission: 30 September 2019
https://www.mdpi.com/journal/remotesensing/special_issues/appl_VGI