[Tagging] tagging the multipolygon model (was landuse and military)

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 11:31:02 BST 2009

2009/10/15 Anthony <osm at inbox.org>:
> I fully agree with you - as I said, I think landuse=forest should be
> reserved for things like tree farms, where the *use* of the land is
> growing trees.

that might be your personal opinion, but don't expect mappers
worldwide to map according, as they treated it differently for the
past years, so almost all areas landuse=forest are _not_ tree-farms.
For tree farms there is indeed another tag (something inside farm if I
recall it right).

cheers,
Martin