[Tagging] craft= Proposal

Tue Aug 24 09:28:27 BST 2010

At 2010-08-24 01:08, =?ISO-8859-15?Q?Peter_K=F6rner?= wrote:
>some months ago I started a craft= proposal in my wiki user space:
>http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/User:MaZderMind/Key:craft

My observations:

- plummer should be plumber
- Is heating_engineer really different from hvac?
- I would suggest glass instead of glaziery - the latter sounds like
someplace that glazes things (regardless of the definition)
- gardening should be gardener in keeping with the other values that are
named for the craftsman, not the craft