[Tagging] steel worker and smaller concrete structures on site

M∡rtin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Sat Apr 16 02:13:43 BST 2011

2011/4/15 Brad Neuhauser <brad.neuhauser at gmail.com>:
>  In searching, I also came across the term "ironworker" which applies to
> larger buildings, bridges, etc.

thank you, this is the term I was looking for.


More information about the Tagging mailing list