[Tagging] building=dormitory for monasteries?

Brad Neuhauser brad.neuhauser at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 16:43:39 BST 2011

If you want to split that hair, "sleeping_quarters" would be a lot more
clear in English than dormitorium.  From your earlier comment on quarters,
it sounds like you might be confused by this term, but "quarters" can apply
to a single structure or part of a structure.  (for example, crew's quarters
on a ship)

On Mon, Jun 6, 2011 at 10:20 AM, M∡rtin Koppenhoefer <dieterdreist at gmail.com