[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Club

Alessio Zanol nardei at infinito.it
Tue Jun 7 13:50:18 BST 2011

In data martedì 7 giugno 2011 14:27:32, Leandro Motta Barros ha scritto:
> I don't how typical clubs (or associations, whatever) are in other
> countries (or even in other parts of my own country...), but here in
> the part of Brazil where I live the "type" of a club is frequently a
> bit fuzzy.

Thank you for your feedback Leandro.
I understand what you say and, in general, we know how is hard to concentrate
the variety of the world in a key/value tag :)
For this reason at the bottom of the club=* list I put a generic "first-level"
tag: leisure=club
I would like to discuss with the list about the possible usage of
leisure=club.
Should we set it as strongly suggested tag to use in every club mapped? Or do
you think that club=* only is enough for most of uses?
I have no doubt about this. I would prefer a first-level + subtag (if known)
(see: leisure=club + club=*). But I would like to know what the community
thinks about this.

Alessio