[Tagging] service=drive-through or drive_through?

Mike N niceman at att.net
Wed Jun 29 14:19:34 BST 2011

On 6/29/2011 8:46 AM, SomeoneElse wrote:
> That's irrelevant; you're still changing data across the planet.

   I don't see these edits as out of line or unusual.   It's not so
different from the dozens of other projects to create more unified tags
so that data consumers have a chance of using the right tag.

> Data consumers still need to know if the data is changing beneath their
> feet, though.

   There's no standard way to notify data consumers, other than perhaps
OWL or some sort of history tracking.   The alternative to this edit
would be that data consumers miss a bunch of tags due to the ambiguity.