[Tagging] Nuclear Key

M∡rtin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 11:33:14 BST 2011

2011/3/27 Pierre-Alain Dorange <pdorange at mac.com>:
> Following recent international events, i start study nuclear site on
> OSM.
>
> Nuclear power plant seems presents and use
>       power=generator
>        power_source=nuclear
>        power_rating=2000 MW
> but according to wiki, this was obsolete and needs :
>        power=generator
>        generator:source=nuclear
>        generator:methode=fusion (fission)
>        generator:output:electricity=2000 MW

good you mention this. I also thought we might extend this, e.g. tag
security features (core_catcher), and technical types (pressurized
water reactor, boiling water reactor, Pressurized Heavy Water reactor,
Reaktor Bolshoy Moschnosti Kanalniy (High Power Channel Reactor) , Gas
cooled reactor, ...)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_reactor_technology

You don't have to be a physical engineer in nuclear power technology
to tag these types, as the information is generally available.

Cheers,
Martin