[Tagging] Nuclear Key

Andrew Ainsworth andrew.ainsworth at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 12:01:28 BST 2011

As someone who works in the industry could I just point a couple of things
out.

generator:source=nuclear implies fission. There are no fusion generators
anywhere in the world. There are experimental fusion reactors dotted around
but none of them generate electricity, let alone generate anything for the
grid.

Listing the type of reactor (PWR for example) seems like a reasonable idea
but we shouldn't get into tagging safety features such as core catcher.
There is a virtually endless list of safety/security technologies used on
these plants and OSM isn't the place to list them. If you wanted to collate
this information there should be a separate database.