[Tagging] Feature Proposal - Voting - entrance=*

Erik Johansson erjohan at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 00:21:41 BST 2011

On Thu, Oct 13, 2011 at 1:14 AM, Ilpo Järvinen
<ilpo.jarvinen at helsinki.fi> wrote:
> But that's still besides my point which
> is that deprication should be handled properly instead of giving those
> "hints" for DWG to not interfere on mass removal even before anything
> is official.
>
> FYI, I'm not against the proposal itself and in fact I've used some of the
> suggested tags already together with building=entrance but not the
> entrance=yes.

So the question is still what is proper action? Does it take Komяpa or
someone similar with their own rendering engine to make the change?

I do agree with you that removing all building=entrance might not have
been the best idea, but I still support the intent of it. :-)

--
/emj