[Tagging] A name for stony ground?
bryce2 at obviously.com
Mon Sep 5 02:36:42 BST 2011
Is a partnership of:
* Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
* National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA)
* United States Forest Service (USFS)
* United States Geological Survey (USGS)
* Bureau of Land Management (BLM)
* Natural Resources Conservation Service (NRCS)
* National Park Service (NPS)
* National Aeronautics and Space Administration NASA
* U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service (USFWS)
* Office of Surface Mining Reclamation and Enforcement (OSM)
Agencies interested in becoming an MRLC consortium agency can
contact the USGS/EROS Data Center MRLC Coordinator (homer at usgs.gov
<mailto:homer at usgs.gov>). The consortium welcomes additional
federal and state partner agencies interested in assisting in
either the population of the Landsat database or collaboration in
developing the Land Cover database.
Which have all agreed on common landcover descriptions, including a code
feature for stony ground.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Tagging