[Tagging] Advice & clarification of the railway tracks=* tag required.

David Fisher djfisher81 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 13:48:48 BST 2012

Well, ok, I probably didn't state that very clearly.  My point was that the
ITO map is an example of the usefulness of counting the total number of
tracks, regardless of how the counting is actually achieved.

Also, my point about 'sniping' and 'mediation' was that the issue of an OSM
member not behaving in a manner another thinks fit is a separate issue from
that of how to represent multiple railway tracks as part of a single
route.  But I accept that his behaviour was both your original reason for
contacting him and the reason for starting this thread, so fair enough.