[Tagging] Carriageway divider

David Fisher djfisher81 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 13:58:32 BST 2012

Yes, when I first read through this thread I was thinking "hang on, what's
the fuss about? Solid lines don't stop you entering or exiting adjoining
premises!"  But apparently this is not true in many countries of the
world.  You learn something new every day, etc.  So this thread does not
apply to the UK, but it's an interesting issue nonetheless :)