[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - man_made=kiln

Martin Koppenhöfer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 00:30:11 BST 2012

Am 30/ago/2012 um 15:36 schrieb Richard Smith <rich at haveyougotanypets.com>:

> I would argue that oven on OSM is being used to describe a heating or cooking device of food as almost all key values are wood_fired.

I use oven=wood_fired for pizza shops with an oven like this, could also be used on special bakeries. Btw.: this illustrates nicely the problem of A=B, B=C. It is very often unclear, which kind of attribute (class) C should be, and equal Bs might also be coincidental. E.g. Amenity=parking, parking=surface, surface=asphalt.

Cheers,
Martin