[Tagging] New relation type=provides_feature

Markus Lindholm markus.lindholm at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 15:39:13 GMT 2012

Few days ago there was a discussion on this list with the subject
"Door to door routing to buildings with multiple occupants". My
thoughts after the discussion was that with increasing micro-mapping
we need a relation to tie different objects together. So I thought I
would make a proposal for such a relation.

Tags:
type=provides_feature

Members roles:
target
address
entrance

There has to be exactly one member with the role target, that would be
the POI. There could be multiple members with the other roles.
Currently I listed address and entrance as possible member roles, but
the list could be open-ended.

Comments?

/Markus