[Tagging] Extended Conditions - response to votes

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Thu Jul 5 13:30:49 BST 2012

Hi,

    reading this discussion again demonstrates how useless our voting
process is.

It is obvious that this issue has not been thoroughly discussed, that
there is no consensus about which problem exactly it should solve and
what the implications for mappers or users would be.

This means the whole thing isn't ready for voting. Yet I read that
voting was "full underway". You cannot vote *instead* of having a
discussion, it won't work. Legitimate criticism cannot be countered by
"but we got 51% in the vote for this". Whoever started a vote on
something so un-ready is certainly not helping anyone.

Bye
Frederik