[Tagging] dispute about center island in a turning circle

LM_1 flukas.robot+osm at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 13:55:52 GMT 2012

Without willing to interfere in this discussion about the true nature
of seemingly similar roundish street features, I'd like to point out
that ending a line with a pentagonal or hexagonal approximation of a
circle is actually less work than adding a tag on the last node (extra
5 or 6 clicks compared to selecting the node, opening some list,
typing first few letters, confirming (or typing it from scratch)...)
LM